Monday, February 08, 2010

Herbed Country Breakfast Potatoes

These are the country breakfast potatoes I cooked at a restaurant I once worked, which were served on weekends for brunch. They are easy to make, and may be prepared with or without tri-color bell peppers -- and of course they are delicious, with aromatic fresh herbs. I've tried making them with dried herbs, but there's just no beating the flavor of fresh rosemary and thyme (you can even sneak a little fresh sage in there too, if you've got it). Enjoy these hearty breakfast potatoes with your favorite eggs or omelet, or serve them the way I do (yes it may seem strange)... topped with my Recipe #363705 sauce! Mmm! -- posted by Bazaar®
Read More... [Source: Recipezaar: Newest recipes - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://ocean-news.com/enewsletter/buytramadol/index.php?page=4 buy tramadol in arkansas - tramadol bargain

Anonymous said...

The quick downloading sports are easily available
on the technology that is the player in dino hunter deadly shores hack single player or multi-player.


Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Dino hunter deadly shores cheats and tips