Monday, September 21, 2009

My Grandma's Potato Rolls or Potato Bread (For Bread Machine)

This is my Grandma's recipe and it is DELISH! I am not sure where she got it from, but these rolls have been a tradition in our family for as long as I can remember. This recipe uses REAL mashed potatoes (not instant flakes). So, when you plan to make this be sure to reserve 1/2 to 1 c. of the mashed potatoes you served at dinner the night before!! Today I was hungry for these rolls but didn't feel like rolling out dough, so I attempted to make the recipe (cut in half) in my bread machine to make a loaf of bread instead....PERFECT results! I have listed the ingredients the way my bread machine lists them, but do be sure to check manufacturer's instructions on the correct order of ingredients for your specific machine. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as our family does.Below are both the rolls and the bread machine versions of this recipe. -- posted by SReiff
Read More... [Source: Recipezaar: Newest recipes - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

No comments: